Coronavirus Update 15th June 2020
Monday, 15 June 2020 | Russ
Special Coronavirus Update...
This is a copy of the update we just posted on our Facebook page - we wanted to get it to as many people as possible, hence this extra newsletter. For the most up to date information we recommend liking/following our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheBoardGameHut
We're happy to announce that our physical store will be reopening on Monday 15th June!
There are some changes to how we work to keep ourselves and our customers safe...
1) There will be no in-store gaming, we are opening purely for retail, 10am until 4pm Monday to Saturday.
2) There will be hand sanitiser at the entrance and at the till please use it it when you enter, especially if you're intending on picking up any stock when you browse.
3) We will initially be limiting customers in store to 4 at a time and there will be floor markings to enable proper social distancing.
(If the store is busy, please wait outside. If there are people waiting outside, please be considerate and don't linger longer than necessary)
4) Please observe all signage in store.
5) No Cash - we will not be handling cash, payment will primarily be by contact-less cards.
6) We have a cough/sneeze shield at the till - DO NOT try to lean around it.
7) Face coverings are recommended, but not required. If we need to approach you in order to assist you, we will wear a face covering. We won't at the till as we'll be behind the screen.
8) We will be carrying out regular cleaning of surfaces, door handles, etc throughout the day. The front door will remain open so that the handle doesn't have to be touched.
9) We continue to operate online, posting orders out on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
These guidelines are subject to change as circumstances, advice and information evolve.
Best Wishes, Russ & Kelly